Vernier Camshaft Gear
- Adjustable Cam Gears made from the highest quality 6061 T6 aluminum. CNC machined to more exacting tolerances than original gears.
- The tooth edges are beveled to increase belt life. With twelve degrees (both advance and retard) of laser etched adjustments you can be assured of proper tuning.
- The inner ring is designed for strength, function and precision. Stainless steel studs are threaded through the backside of the outer gear.
- The inner gear is then fastened with stainless steel nuts and lock washers.
- This enables an increase in the amount of torque used to tighten the fasteners, with no risk of stretching to the aluminum threads.
- These are a direct replacement for the stock Mitsubishi camshaft gear with timing marks already engraved..
This model Camshaft gear suits following model applications
- Mitsubishi 4G15 SOHC 12v Engines 1996-06
- Photos are generic photos and final product may appear different.