VP Racing Fuels – M2 Upper Cylinder Lubricant
Leaves a thin film of lubrication to protect against corrosion between races.
Protects valves, guides, cylinder walls, fuel pumps, and aluminium fuel systems for methanol powered engines.
Extends pump life. Virtually eliminates white powder residue from the interaction of Methanol and aluminium fittings.
Allows fuel to be left in fuel lines for longer than normal. Does not alter the tune of the vehicle, nor block any fine nozzles for mechanical injection.
Not recommended for use with Rotary vehicles. Can be mixed with other oils in historic motorcycles utilising butterfly valves only, not suitable for slide carburettors.
Reports back from most racers, especially smaller capacity engines, is decreased engine wear, especially on piston rings. Use of this additive can mean the difference between 1 engine or 3 engine overhauls in the same season. One bottle treats 200 litres of Methanol.
These additives were initially designed for Methanol vehicles, but now have also become extremely popular with Ethanol E85 fuels due to there great lubricating properties.
- These will significantly reduce engine wear and tear
- Does not alter the tune of the vehicle in any way, manner or form
- Does not break down over time, just shake the drum around if it has been sitting for extended periods of time
- Will suit all 2 / 4 stroke applications
- Will also work with Electronic Fuel Injection systems with no side effects.