The Thermal Guard Composite Throttle Body Gasket is designed to aid in the reduction of inlet air temperature by isolating the intake manifold from the heat generated by the water heated throttle body. By reducing the temperature of the inlet manifold the temperature of the intake air charge is also reduced. The density of cooler air is greater than that of warm air. A denser intake air charge contains more oxygen which results in the potential for increased power and torque.
Each Thermal Guard Composite Throttle Body Gasket is precision manufactured from an engineering grade composite phenolic material that resists deformation common with plastic gaskets.
The use of OE inlet throttle body gasket is not required with the Thermal Guard Composite Throttle Body Gasket.
- Isolates inlet manifold from Heated Throttle Body
- Reduces inlet air temperature
- Reusable with no deformation
- Higher temperature resistance than plastic gaskets (+500º F)
- Precision CNC manufactured
- Race proven
- Safe with all fuel types
- PRODUCT IS THROTTLE BODY GASKET ONLY (Image is an indication only)
- Only Fits Mitsubishi Magna / Verada Vehicles – 65mm Internal Diameter