Racing Performance Works Performer Series Twin Throttle Body Kit.
- Starting with the standard intake manifold, the plenum chamber is removed and replaced with a 50% larger volume chamber.
- Internal Ram Tubes are fitted resulting in extended length runners compared to factory for greater torque improvements.
- Internal Ram Tubes improve air flow at higher rpm levels and overall design improves air flow to rear cylinders compared to factory intake manifold design
- These manifolds do not come with any EGR Fittings – this is a performance manifold only.
These manifolds come with the following options
- Twin Throttle Body set-ups can come with optional throttle body sizes, with 60,65 or 70mm Flanges (Supplied with throttle Bodies and linkages, no air cleaners)
- Customer is required to send us there stock intake manifold to be machined and modified and then returned back to the customer.
- Throttle linkages and idle speed control systems all integrated into the design.
- This design has its advantages over quad systems as they retain smooth throttle control, factory ECU tuning (Single throttle bodies only) and with the internal ram tubes provide large improvements in throttle response and acceleration.
- Twin Throttle Body systems run a divider plate splitting the manifold into two essentially separate chambers, with a balance hole drilled in the middle to enable the factory idle speed system to retain good idle control.