Airflow Snorkel features
- Designer styled with no visible bolts or brackets.
- 3.5 inch cold air induction allows 3.8 times more airflow when compared to competitors 3 inch ram which only allows 1.8 times more air flow than standard.
- Thermo plastic rubber TPR flexible hose rated to 135 degrees celcius.
- Minimal join points from snorkel to air-cleaner for minimum resistance.
- Utilising existing air-cleaners and under bonnet access points where possible.
- New access points to air-cleaners are used where existing connection do not allow sufficient air-flow.
- Stainless steel clamps and ‘A’ pillar brackets.
- Polyethylene rotor moulding for every Airflow Snorkel.
- Virgin polyethylene powder 9800 to tests ASTM D1238/D1505/D790/D638/D2440/D1525.
- One piece polyethylene moulded air ram including grill.
- One piece aero foil grill on the cold air induction air ram for greater lamina air flow.
- CAD ( Computer Aided Design ) templates detailing layout, check measurements, fitting instructions and kit lists.
Note : On special back order only – ETA is 6 months from time of order.