KYB GAS-A-Just Replacement Shock Absorber
The new concept in ride stability means more driving pleasure.
Top quality, automatically adjusting and double-action, the basic secret’s the combination of highly-pressurised nitrogen and an all-weather fluid. This helps minimalise bounce and sway to deliver more comfortable rides. Less bounce and sway improves steering and cornering. In addition, top road contact means less wear on parts, tyres. These features magnify in importance for vehicles with radial tyres or those driven extensively, for sports car and performance buffs.
Outstanding features include:
- Breakage is reduced by seamless eye ring mountings.
- Oil is kept in, dirt is kept out by a multi-lip seal.
- Rubber cushion protect shock inside on extreme extension strokes.
- Hard-chromed piston rod to reduce friction, minimises friction.
- Constant performance from wear resistant piston ring.
- Large diameter seamless steel cylinders resist splitting.
- Single tube design reduces heat build-up.
- Both the extension and compression valves are located in piston for quick response to forces in either direction.
- Provides consistent control regardless of temperature because the all weather fluid remains near constant viscosity.
- Gas and fluid are completely seperated by a floating dividing piston featuring special patented O-ring design.
- Nitrogen gas keeps all-weather fluid under constant high pressure, preventing foaming and aeration.