The QUAIFE ATB differential is designed to prevent the complete loss of drive that occurs with a conventional differential when one wheel slips. Whilst requiring some torque in the slipping wheel, the QUAIFE unit is progressive in action but never locks – controlled power is transmitted to all the driving wheels
Ideally suited to high powered front wheel drive systems, QUAIFE ATB differentials are also used in rear and four wheel drive vehicles where optimum traction is required. Installation is identical to the normal differential with bearing pre-loads and pinion mesh being restored to the original manufacturers’ settings. Servicing of the unit is simple as all gear pinions are free fitting and normal final drive lubrication oils are retained.
- All QUAIFE differentials come with a Life Time Warranty excluding specialised vehicles.
- Maximises traction and minimizes wheel spin
- Proven in drag and circuit racing, rallying and road use
- Eliminates torque steer and snatching in fwd cars compared to conventional LSD
- Maintenance free design and retains standard axle lubrication
- Produced from British Steel billets throughout
- CAD designed and CNC machined then inspected to ISO 9001 standards
- Used by Ford, GM and Daimler-Chrysler as original equipment
- Massive range available, from Alfa Romeo to Volvo
- Beware of cheap imitations!
- Mitsubishi Lancer CG/CH with 4G69 Engine
- Mitsubishi Grandis 2003-2011 with 4G69 Engine FWD Models Only
- Mitsubishi Galant (USA) 4G with 4G69 Engine
- Mitsubishi Outlander ZE-ZF with 4G69 Engine FWD Models Only
- Mitsubishi Magna TE-TW V6 Engine (Manuel Models Only)
- Mitsubishi FTO DE3A – 6A12 DOHC incl Mivec (Non Factory LSD Models Only)
- Units are supplied with replacement bearings and Speedo Drive Gear which is required for fitment onto these vehicles.
- Note – Pricing is approximate only and can vary depending upon exchange rates.