The QUAIFE ATB differential is designed to prevent the complete loss of drive that occurs with a conventional differential when one wheel slips. Whilst requiring some torque in the slipping wheel, the QUAIFE unit is progressive in action but never locks – controlled power is transmitted to all the driving wheels
Ideally suited to high powered front wheel drive systems, QUAIFE ATB differentials are also used in rear and four wheel drive vehicles where optimum traction is required. Installation is identical to the normal differential with bearing pre-loads and pinion mesh being restored to the original manufacturers’ settings. Servicing of the unit is simple as all gear pinions are free fitting and normal final drive lubrication oils are retained.
- All QUAIFE differentials come with a Life Time Warranty excluding specialised vehicles.
- Maximises traction and minimizes wheel spin
- Proven in drag and circuit racing, rallying and road use
- Eliminates torque steer and snatching in fwd cars compared to conventional LSD
- Maintenance free design and retains standard axle lubrication
- Produced from British Steel billets throughout
- CAD designed and CNC machined then inspected to ISO 9001 standards
- Used by Ford, GM and Daimler-Chrysler as original equipment
- Massive range available, from Alfa Romeo to Volvo
- Beware of cheap imitations!
- Hyundai Models 1995-2018 – with M5AF3 5-Speed Transmission
- Hyundai Excel X3 – G4FK 1.5L DOHC 16v MY94-00
- Hyundai Accent LC – G4ED 1.6 DOHC 16v MY99-05
- Hyundai Accent MC – G4ED 1.6 DOHC 16V MY05-11
- Also Fits some Proton Model Engines with SMALL Model Differential
- For Proton Models – please check with Quaife Website Specifications before ordering
- May also fit early model Mitsubishi model vehicles Pre 1995 – check specifications prior to ordering
- Note – Pricing is approximate only and can vary depending upon exchange rates.
- Note :- These units are no longer stocked by Quaife and are now only made on an individual bases. ETA to manufacture is between 8 – 12 weeks.