Joe Gibbs Driven Carb Defender
Designed for carburetor classic & performance vehicles, this concentrated additive prevents costly repairs & poor performance resulting from the use of corrosive Ethanol-blended pump gas or flex fuels.
Driven’s Carb Defender™ Fuel Additive is specifically formulated to protect against Ethanol corrosion and induction deposits.
- Special corrosion inhibitors work to prevent expensive repairs and diminished performance caused by Ethanol-blended pump gasoline and the moisture it attracts.
- High levels of Ethanol dilution in the motor oil can also lead to rust and other corrosion problems in the crankcase.
- This new additive, however, controls combustion chamber residue, plus cleans and protects surfaces of the fuel system and intake tract.
- The additive treats up to 25 gallons of Ethanol-blended gas, and should be used with each and every fill-up.
- Driven Racing Oil™ Carb Defender™ Fuel Additive keeps the carburetor functioning properly and is designed for the unique needs of classic vehicles that spend much of their lives in storage between cruises and special events.