Racing Performance Works Performer Series Intake Manifolds
- Starting with the standard Magna intake manifold, the plenum chamber is removed and replaced with a 50% larger volume chamber.
- Internal Ram Tubes are fitted resulting in extended length runners compared to factory for greater torque improvements.
- Internal Ram Tubes improve air flow at higher rpm levels and overall design improves air flow to rear cylinders compared to factory intake manifold design
- USA Models come fitted with factory MAP Sensor fittings
- These manifolds do not come with any EGR Fittings – this is a performance manifold only.
- Fitted with Factory Flange plate which allows Mitsubishi 65mm or S90 Billet 68 – 74mm Throttle body to be used (Upgrade option for USA Customers)
- Results on the dyno show impressive torque and higher rpm gains with appropriate vehicle modifications (Exhaust, air intake etc).
- Fitment of this intake manifold can be run on factory mapping, but for best results retuning is recommended.
- For customers with forced induction set-ups, we recommend the same manifold but without internal ram tubes fitted.
- All manifold come with additional vacuum lines fitted and does not require any modifications to be fitted to the vehicle.