ARP Performance Head Stud Kit
These are a direct alternative replacement for the stock Mitsubishi torque to Yield factory head bolts which are conmen for stretching and requiring constant replacement.
Use of ARP head studs means stronger engines, less probability of head gasket failure, more compatible with turbo applications etc.
No modifications are required simply remove stock bolts and install at tensions specified by ARP.
- Mitsubishi 4G15 SOHC 12v 1991 – 2005
- Mitsubishi 4G15 DOHC 16v 1995 – 2005
- Mitsubishi 4G15 DOHC 16v Mivec Turbo 2006+
- Mitsubishi 4G18 SOHC 16v 1996+
- Proton 4G15 SOHC 12v 1996+
These have been sourced from ARP Direct by RPW as a special order.
Special Notes – Check your Engines Thread Size
- The Mitsubishi engines cam come in two different threads. Please check your engine prior to ordering.
- M9X1.25″ Thread
- M10X1.25″ Thread