ARP’s Custom Age 625 Plus material is newly formulated super-alloy demonstrates superior fatigue cycle life, tensile strength and toughness – with complete resistance to atmospheric corrosion and oxidation.
ARP is the first to develop manufacturing and testing processes for fasteners with Custom Age 625+.
Best of all, it is less expensive and expected to soon replace MP-35 as the material of choice in the high strength, super-alloy field. Typical tensile strength is 260,000 psi.
No Modification to your cylinder head or block is required as these are a direct drop-in replacement for the OEM head stud!
- Yield Strength: 235-255,000 PSI
- Tensile Strength: 260,000 PSI
- Mitsubishi 4B10 1.8L DOHC 16v Mivec
- Mitsubishi 4B11 2.0L DOHC 16v Mivec incl Turbo Models
- Mitsubishi 4B12 2.4L DOHC 16v Mivec