The Race Expansion Module (REM) is used in conjunction with the Haltech Elite 2500 ECU to offer extra Input and Output functionally as well as Advanced Torque Management.
Using the REM with the Elite 2500 allows sequential staged injection of up to 16 injectors, and will drive up to 32 injectors.
The REM also has additional Analogue and Digital inputs which can be used for data acquisition as well as additional Digital outputs.
- LENGTH: 2.5m (8′)
- OUTPUTS: Up to 8 injectors and auxiliary I/O.
- SUITS: Universal 1 – 12 cylinder or 2-4 rotor applications. Up to 16 sequential injector upgrade.
- INCLUDES: Elite REM with Advanced Torque Management and Race Functions. Universal upgrade Wire-in Harness with 75A SSR, USB programming cable and USB Software Key.
- DBW function not available when used in combination with a REM
- 8 individual ignition coil ready when used with optional HT-130306, HT-130311, HT-130312 or HT-130313.