Mitsubishi 6A13 Front Pipe Kit
Manufactured to fit directly onto the rear of the factory turbo exhaust housings up to the factory cat converter.
Unit is manufactured with 2 1/2″ down pipes coming off each turbo, merging into a 3″ collector for maximum air flow.
Whilst this will bolt onto the factory cat converter, upgrading your vehicles exhaust to a 3″ system for maximum air flow and exhaust gains is recommended.
Unlike some of our competitors, our system is not “Reduced Down” on the pipe work before the flange where it bolts up to the cat converter reducing the air flow. Ours is a true 3″ all the way to the flange.
Our new Version 2 (V2) model has the following changes over our original (As per current photo) V1 design.
- Removal of the front flex pipe and replaced with a sliding pipe over pipe design for increased ground clearance but still having some movement for variations to ensure the pipes are not stressed when fitted.
- Overall pipe design lifted by approx 3mm for further increased ground clearance
- Unit is manufactured from mandrel bent stainless steel.
- Note that vehicles with severely lowered suspension may have clearance issues, if reasonable road height levels are maintained there will be no issues with road clearance.
- Mitsubishi Galant VR4 6A13 DOHC Twin Turbo 1996 +
- Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 6A13 DOHC Twin Turbo 1996 +
Pictures show the unit fitted to a vehicle (Taken from a customers facebook photo installed on vehicle)