RPW Turbo Combined Down / Dump Pipe Kit to suit
- Mitsubishi 4G92 SOHC / DOHC engines 1996+
- Mitsubishi 4G93 SOHC 16v engines 1996+
- Manufactured to fit with the Garret GT25 series rectangular ball bearing turbo models with internal waste gates.
- No modifications required on air conditioning or starter motor etc.
- Combined down/dump pipes are usually one item that bolts directly onto the rear of the turbo and goes all the way to the cat converter.
Comes with the following specifications
- In Built 2 1/2″ Flex Pipe
- In Built Oxygen Sensor fitting.
- Designed to fit Garret GT Series turbo outlet flange unless specified otherwise
- Designed as a direct bolt up to the factory Cat Converter flange unless specified otherwise
- Comes in a 2 1/2″ diameter mandrel bent piping for maximum air flow
- Manufactured in Mild Steel Piping unless stated otherwise.
- Provides sufficient clearance for oil turbo drain lines
- No need for removal of air conditioning compressors – sufficient clearance provided.
- Optional Ceramic Coating is available on special request.