Racing Performance Flash Tune 6G75 Conversions
Suits the following Model Vehicles
- Mitsubishi Challenger PA – PB 6G72 SOHC 24v
- Mitsubishi Magna 6G72/74 SOHC 24v
- Mitsubishi Pajero NL – 6G72 SOHC 24v
- Mitsubishi Pajero NL – NW 6G74 SOHC 24v
- Mitsubishi Triton MK 6G72 SOHC 24v
- Mitsubishi Triton ML 6G74 SOHC 24v
Mitsubishi 6G75 Motor Conversions
- This is the most popular conversion for the Mitsubishi starting with the Mitsubishi Magna, MK Triton and PA Challenger.
- Initially for 3.0 owners, this has become the choice of upgrades for 3.5 owners as well, with the 3.8 engine producing in excess of 200kw at the flywheel with supporting modifications and tuning.
- Whilst the factory ECU will run with the engine upgrade on the stock tune, when used with the 3.8 fuel injectors, there are some major shortcomings in the ecu which can over time create damage to the engine.
RPW Flash Tune
We offer a mail order tune which will require the customer to ship there Engine Control Unit (ECU) to us, from which we will reprogram and then ship back to the customer. This will take on average 2 days and the unit will be shipped back via Australia Post Express Post.
This tune will provide the following improvements.
- Re-calibration of the fuel and ignition curves to suit the higher compression nature of the 6G75 engine.
- Adjustments of idle speed settings
- Rectification of the closed loop fuel control not working correctly with the larger engine swap
- Improvement in long term fuel control parameters, allowing low, mid and high range long term fuel trims.
- Removal of speed cut limiters
- Alteration to engine rpm limiters to suit the 6G75 engine characteristics
- Modifications to Auto Transmission Shifting patterns on Automatic Model Vehicles
- Modifications to Drive by Wire Control settings for improved throttle response (For specific models only)
- Adjustments to factory traction control functions (Or disabling if requested) for improved drive-ability associated with this prematurely activating with the larger engine torque characteristics.
- Adjustments to ignition parameters to allow for conversion to late model coil over plug conversions
- All factory safety functions are retained
- This tune is a Generic Tune and cannot be compared to a tune done on a dyno in real time. Many customers though, do not have access to a dyno, or a tuner capable of remapping the ECU’s on these vehicles.
- This mail order tune provides an alternative option, allowing the customer to drive the vehicle with confidence that it is at least 65 – 85% optimised for there engine conversion.
- For best results we recommend checking the tune on a dyno after the tune has been done, and if the data is provided back to us with some data-logging, we will for an additional cost of $75.00 make additional alterations to the tune for fine tuning.