Racing Performance Flash Performance Tune
Suits the following Model Vehicles
- Mitsubishi Pajero / Triton
- Mitsubishi 6G74 SOHC 24v Naturally Aspirated Engines.
- Mitsubishi 6G75 SOHC 24v Naturally Aspirated Engines
- Black Plastic Body ECU models only
- This is not currently available for MIVEC model engines yet.
- This is not suitable for 6G74/75 Conversios
RPW Flash Tune
We offer a mail order tune which will require the customer to ship there Engine Control Unit (ECU) to us, from which we will reprogram and then ship back to the customer.
This will take on average 2 days and the unit and can be shipped back via Australia Post Express Post.
This tune will provide the following improvements.
- Re-calibration of the fuel and ignition curves for improved acceleration, fuel economy
- Maps are “Smoothed” out for smoothness of drive-ability, especially on the ignition curves.
- Reduction in overly aggressive traction control features (Optional)
- Removal of overly rich high rpm fuel curves under high loads
- Tweaking of shifting Pattern for Automatic Model Vehicles
- Adjustment of Drive by Wire throttle settings for later models
- Removal of Immobiliser codes – for race car applications only.
- Removal of speed cut limiters
- Maximised for 95 RON, but recommended to be used with 98 RON fuel.
- We do not target lean air fuel ratios
- All factory safety functions are retained
- This tune is a Generic Tune and cannot be compared to a tune done on a dyno in real time. Many customers though, do not have access to a dyno, or a tuner capable of remapping the ECU’s on these vehicles.
- This mail order tune provides an alternative option, allowing the customer to drive the vehicle with confidence that it is at least 85 – 95% optimised for there vehicle or conversion.
- For best results we recommend checking the tune on a dyno after the tune has been done, and if the data is provided back to us with some data-logging, we will for an additional cost of $75.00 make additional alterations to the tune for fine tuning.