Racing Performance Flash Performance Tune
Suits the following Model Vehicles
- Mitsubishi Challenger / Delica / Pajero / Triton
- Mitsubishi 6G72 SOHC 24v Naturally Aspirated Engines.
- Black Plastic Body ECU models only
- This is not suitable for 6G74/75 Conversions
RPW Flash Tune
We offer a mail order tune which will require the customer to ship there Engine Control Unit (ECU) to us, from which we will reprogram and then ship back to the customer.
This will take on average 2 days and the unit and can be shipped back via Australia Post Express Post.
This tune will provide the following improvements.
- Re-calibration of the fuel and ignition curves for improved acceleration, fuel economy
- Maps are “Smoothed” out for smoothness of drive-ability, especially on the ignition curves.
- Reduction in overly aggressive traction control features (Optional)
- Removal of overly rich high rpm fuel curves under high loads
- Tweaking of shifting Pattern for Automatic Model Vehicles
- Removal of Immobiliser codes – for race car applications only.
- Removal of speed cut limiters
- Maximised for 95 RON, but recommended to be used with 98 RON fuel.
- We do not target lean air fuel ratios
- All factory safety functions are retained
- This tune is a Generic Tune and cannot be compared to a tune done on a dyno in real time. Many customers though, do not have access to a dyno, or a tuner capable of remapping the ECU’s on these vehicles.
- This tune is maximised for fuel economy improvements as the 6G72 engine does not make any significant power gains with tuning even with modifications and suffers from a lack of low rpm torque. This tune can improve your fuel economy by up to 50km to a tank, we recommend replacing your Oxygen sensor at the same time as doing the tune for best results.
- This mail order tune provides an alternative option, allowing the customer to drive the vehicle with confidence that it is at least 85 – 95% optimised for there vehicle or conversion.
- For best results we recommend checking the tune on a dyno after the tune has been done, and if the data is provided back to us with some data-logging, we will for an additional cost of $75.00 make additional alterations to the tune for fine tuning.