Racing Performance Flash Tune 4G94 Conversions
Suits the following Model Vehicles
- Mitsubishi Lancer / Mirage / Pajero IO
- Mitsubishi 4G94 Engine swaps into 4G93 Model.
- Black Plastic Body ECU models only
Mitsubishi 4G94 Motor Conversions
- This is the most popular conversion for the Mitsubishi Lancer / Mirage / Pajero IO upgrading to the direct fit 4G94 Engine from the 4G93.
- Whilst the factory ECU will run with the engine upgrade on the stock 4G93 ECU tune, when used with the larger 240cc fuel injectors, there are some major shortcomings in the ecu which can over time create damage to the engine.
RPW Flash Tune
We offer a mail order tune which will require the customer to ship there Engine Control Unit (ECU) to us, from which we will reprogram and then ship back to the customer. This will take on average 2 days and the unit will be shipped back via Australia Post Express Post.
This tune will provide the following improvements.
- Re-calibration of the fuel and ignition curves to suit the larger capacity 4G94 engine.
- Adjustments of idle speed settings
- Rectification of the closed loop fuel control not working correctly with the larger engine swap
- Improvement in long term fuel control parameters, allowing low, mid and high range long term fuel trims.
- Correction of fuel injector scalings from 4G93 210cc to the larger 240cc fuel injectors.
- Removal of speed cut limiters
- Alteration to engine rpm limiters to suit the 4G94 engine characteristics
- Modifications to Auto Transmission Shifting patterns on Automatic Model Vehicles
- All factory safety functions are retained
- This tune is a Generic Tune and cannot be compared to a tune done on a dyno in real time. Many customers though, do not have access to a dyno, or a tuner capable of remapping the ECU’s on these vehicles.
- This mail order tune provides an alternative option, allowing the customer to drive the vehicle with confidence that it is at least 65 – 85% optimised for there engine conversion.
- For best results we recommend checking the tune on a dyno after the tune has been done, and if the data is provided back to us with some data-logging, we will for an additional cost of $75.00 make additional alterations to the tune for fine tuning.