Manta Exhaust System Turbo Back manufactured in Stainless Steel direct fit.
- 3″ Diameter – 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Front Section
- High Flow Catalytic Converter
- Front and Rear Muffler Assembly
The Mitsubishi Pajero, powered by the 3.2L common rail turbo diesel 4 cylinder motor, can certainly benefit from the fitment of a Manta 3″ exhaust system. Restricted by the factory exhaust system to an output of just 125kw and 358nm, a 3” exhaust improves performance in 3 distinct areas. It frees up the turbo, allowing it to spool a lot earlier, so the engine comes on boost lower down in the rev range.
Intended for offroad and race use only, the Manta Performance exhaust for this model Pajero also increases overall power and torque by derestricting the entire exhaust system with its combination of free-flowing mandrel bends, and straight-through mufflers. Finally, the 3” exhaust reduces the temperature of the exhaust gasses by allowing them to flow faster, meaning the engine and turbo operate cooler, and more efficiently. The Manta exhaust keeps the overall noise levels close to the factory level with its twin muffler setup, ensuring there is no unpleasant drone in the cabin under any conditions. Fuel consumption is reduced, as the engine is able to operate more efficiently
- Fitting this system on a stock tuned vehicle can result in loss of low rpm acceleration in some circumstances.
- We highly recommend having the vehicle tuned at the same time as fitting this system for maximum performance and results, especially if the DPF Filter is removed. Sensor fittings supplied with the kit for direct fitment onto the vehicle.
Suits Mitsubishi Pajero NS, NX 3.2L Automatic (with DPF, with sensors) 2006 – 2008 & Oct 2016 – Current