Ecumaster Plug In ECUs feature EMU Black technology in an OEM fitment enclosure for easy installation.
- Unlike Ecumaster Interconnectors, Plug In ECUs do not require a separate adapter.
- A single enclosure reduces complexity and installation time, and allows a stock base map to be pre-loaded.
- Plug In ECUs are housed in bespoke CNC aluminum enclosures that match OEM environmental ratings.
- Additional functions, such as extra inputs/outputs and lambda control, may be connected using an auxiliary harness.
- The ECU comes unlocked with all functions enabled including traction control , pit limiters , launch controls and much more.
- A great feature included in the EMU black is the Wide band lambda controller which is built in, along side knock control, full VVT access and lift is also supported.
- The EMU black Supports the majority of instruments panels, a plus with this also is if you are using a v box unit there are options for more channels and this can be recorded and streamed.
- The OEM can bus is utilised as much as possible, however our ECU can access all canbus options like tps, cranking etc for extra data analysis.