ECUMaster EGT to CAN
The EGT to CAN module collects input signals from 8 EGT probes (K-Type thermocouples), converts the probe voltage into a numerical temperature figure and sends the appropriate data via a CAN bus. The module is fully configurable using USB connection and Microsoft Windows based client software.
- High quality EGT sensors are available on request.
- Using ECUMaster EMU engine management it is possible to trim each cylinder fuel dose based on EGT temperatures readings.
- Up to 8 EGT probes,
- Cold Function compensation
- 0-1250C input range
- CAN 2.0 compatible
- Configurable CAN bitrate, byte order (Intel, Motorola), message IDs
- USB port for PC connection
- Client software for configuration and temperature monitoring