Racing Performance Works Cold Air Induction kit
- Suit the Mitsubishi late model CG – CH Lancer and Outlander vehicles with the new style hot wire sensor.
- This kit has been designed using the K&N Apollo Cold Air Kits, replacing the factory kit with a new Silicone Hose Elbow off the throttle body directly onto an enclosed K&N Apollo Short ram air cleaner.
- From there you fit the secondary section of the Apollo kit which fits a flexible hose kit which can be plumbed down into the front bumper. A hole is cut into the plastic guard and then the hose is placed through and the final plastic ram tube is fitted.
- This system is more resistant to sucking water, looks great and can be converted to a short ram air intake system in the winter if chosen.
- Cold air is still sucked from the inner guard, but is now less likely to suck any water. The filter is enclosed inside the engine bay making this 100% road legal.
- This kit is supplied with a new MAF Sensor pipe going between the silicone tube and the airbox.
- K&N Apollo Filter cold air kit
- Aluminium 63mm MAF Sensor Pipe (OEM internal dimensions)
- Blue, Red, Silver or Black Air Box.
- Comes with Black Silicone Hoses Only
- Hose clamps and cable ties