Vernier Camshaft Gear
- Racing Performance Works Camshaft Gear sets are modified utilising the factory camshaft gears.
- These are re machined, and fitted with a aluminium centre to reduce weight, but are tapped and fitted into the original steel housing to ensure that they cannot strip on the bolts.
- These are infinitely adjustable, and are designed for the tuner / modifier who is after performance not looks.
- Whilst they do look good as well, time and money has not been spend on expensive CNC machining to make them pretty.
- These are recommended to be used with any camshaft upgrade to allow optimisation of camshaft timing for maximum power and economy.
- These units are provided by modifying stock camshaft gears and are not an exchange item.
- Discounts available for the return of original units
This model Camshaft gear suits following model applications
- 3.0l 6G72 SOHC 24v Engines in 3000GT, Diamante 2wd, Magna, Eclipse, Galant etc
- 3.5l 6G74 SOHC 24v Engines in Pajero, Shogun, Magna
- 3.8 6G75 SOHC 24v Engines in Pajero, 380, Galant, Eclipse