Vernier Camshaft Gear
- Racing Performance Works Camshaft Gear sets are modified utilising the factory camshaft gears.
- These are re machined, and fitted with a aluminium centre to reduce weight, but are tapped and fitted into the original steel housing to ensure that they cannot strip on the bolts.
- These are infinitely adjustable, and are designed for the tuner / modifier who is after performance not looks.
- Whilst they do look good as well, time and money has not been spend on expensive CNC machining to make them pretty.
- These are recommended to be used with any camshaft upgrade to allow optimisation of camshaft timing for maximum power and economy.
- Units are provided on an exchange basis, with a core charge refundable upon the receipt of an original camshaft gear back to RPW Premises.
This model Camshaft gear suits following model applications
- Mitsubishi 4G69 SOHC 16v Mivec – Lancer, Eclipse and Galant.
- Pictures are generic RPW modified cam gears only and 4G69 Models will vary slightly to the pictures shown.