Camshaft Billets are are available in mild for street applications, to wild for full race.
Turbo and Naturally aspirated profiles are available, along with the ability to provide customised profiles to the customers own specifications.
As a general rule, any stage 2 or larger profile, valve springs and vernier camshaft gears be utilised to gain maximum performance from your camshaft upgrade. We always recommend, don’t go for the largest provide available, a smaller profile will provide excellent results with less side effects. Idle stability and fuel economy are always a factor to be taken into account. Larger profiles will have great effects on these areas of the vehicle.
By using brand new billet camshafts, our profiles are not limited by the amount of material on the camshaft, no reduction of case hardened material and able to provide any profile that you is physically able to fitted to your engine without any lifter rattle / clearance issues.
Download the following Microsoft XLS Worksheet for more detailed information on our camshaft profiles. This will be continually updated as we continue to update our range.
We always recommend, don’t go for the largest provide available, a smaller profile will provide excellent results with less side effects. Idle stability and fuel economy are always a factor to be taken into account. Larger profiles will have great effects on these areas of the vehicles
Custom profiles can be manufactured at extra expense, customer to provide specifications they wish, and a matching profile that is closest to the specifications requested will be used.
- Mitsubishi 4G92 SOHC 16v Model Engines
- Mitsubishi 4G93 SOHC 16v Model Engine
- Proton Vehicles running Mitsubishi 4G92 / 93 Engines.
- Choice of Roller Rocker Adjustable- Usually Australian Model Vehicles
- Choice of Hydraulic Rocker Arm Setup – Usually USA Model Vehicles.
- Between 1991 and 1995, Mitsubishi released some models with a longer nose on the camshaft. This can be seen by the length of the nose. For all early model vehicles in this range, physical inspection and measurement of the camshaft nose is required prior to ordering.
- The HKS 272/300 Profiles are for recommended highly modified engines only as they have rough idles and very strong mid range / top end power gains.