Camshaft Billets are are available in mild for street applications, to wild for full race.
Turbo and Naturally aspirated profiles are available, along with the ability to provide customised profiles to the customers own specifications.
As a general rule, any stage 2 or larger profile, valve springs and vernier camshaft gears be utilised to gain maximum performance from your camshaft upgrade. We always recommend, don’t go for the largest provide available, a smaller profile will provide excellent results with less side effects. Idle stability and fuel economy are always a factor to be taken into account. Larger profiles will have great effects on these areas of the vehicle.
By using brand new billet camshafts, our profiles are not limited by the amount of material on the camshaft, no reduction of case hardened material and able to provide any profile that you is physically able to fitted to your engine without any lifter rattle / clearance issues.
Download the following Microsoft XLS Worksheet for more detailed information on our camshaft profiles. This will be continually updated as we continue to update our range.
We always recommend, don’t go for the largest provide available, a smaller profile will provide excellent results with less side effects. Idle stability and fuel economy are always a factor to be taken into account. Larger profiles will have great effects on these areas of the vehicles
Custom profiles can be manufactured at extra expense, customer to provide specifications they wish, and a matching profile that is closest to the specifications requested will be used.
- Mitsubishi 4G92 / 93 DOHC 16v Model Engines
- Generation 1 Models 1991 – 1995 (Engine on Drivers Side RH Drive)
- Generation 2 Models 1996 – 2006 (Engine on Passenger Side RH Drive)
- Proton Satria GTi Models are classed as a Generation 1 Model.
- For Naturally Aspirated Engines – we have found the stage 1 profile to work extremely well especially on the Proton Satria GTi Models.
- For Turbocharged models, the HKS 272/300″ Profile is definitely the best power producing profile for all but the most extreme applications.
- The HKS 272/300″ Road / Rally Profile also works well for naturally aspirated rally vehicles as well but limited to competition model vehicles.