Bosch Genuine Donut Knock Sensor. Includes plug and pins.
- SUITS: 8mm (5/16″) mounting bolt.
- INCLUDES: Matching plug and 2 pins
- Engine Management Knock Control uses a block mounted, piezo electric microphone (knock sensors) to “listen” for abnormal engine noise / vibrations which occur when the engine detonates (knocks).
- Most conventional knock sensors are compatible with Link and Haltech Engine Management systems.
- The Bosch unit pictured is the standard sensor that we supply and recommend.
- This sensor has the advantage that it uses a standard injector plug.